2346 Quechee Main StreetHartford, VT 05059MLS Number 4947989
- Price: $1,950,000
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 56 Days on Market
- 2012Year Built
Listed by Eric Johnston of Four Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
This exquisitely designed luxury home has astonishing views of the local golf course, river, lake, ski slopes, and orchards. Enjoy the high-quality details while relaxing and enjoying the indoor and exterior venues of porches, stone patios, scenic rooms, and more. The home has two river stone fireplaces, tigerwood flooring, granite and glass kitchen highlights, and warm natural woodwork and a flexible floor plan to add another bedroom. The endless views enhance every room. Joyful amenities are the hot tub, sauna, direct access to the river, and even a horseshoe pit. Perennial flower beds create a fragrant atmosphere, and there is the option for growing your own in the fertile garden and herb beds. The additional separate garage adds to your covered parking options. The main garage is finished with epoxy floors and even a dumbwaiter transferring groceries to the kitchen. The home is supported with solar electricity and solar domestic hot water resulting in little to no electric bills. The approximately 700' of river frontage is a joy to explore with picnic areas, fishing points and shade trees to relax under . Easy access to Quechee Village, the interior of Vermont, and the amenities of Vermont and New Hampshire's Upper Valley. Just two hours from Boston and a delightful ride to cities south.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces4
- GarageAuto Open, Finished, Heated, Storage Above
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 6+
- Year Built2012
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Total Baths4
- Full Baths3
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms11
- Square Feet3,827
- APX Unfin Below Grade625
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Finished, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage - Locked, Walkout, Exterior Access, Stairs - Basement
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant
- WaterDrilled Well, Public
- Water HeaterDomestic, Electric, Owned, Solar
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s), Generator, Other, Net Meter
- UtilitiesPhone, Cable, Internet - Cable, Telephone At Site
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Deed, Tax Map
- MLS Number4947989
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,950,000
- Listing Agent NameEric Johnston
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- LM MST WGARUnder
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Elevator - Freight, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Sauna, Security, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions18'9" X 19'7"
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions10'9" x 17'5"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'2" x 17'5"
- Room 4 TypeFoyer
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions5'1" x 10'5"
- Room 5 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions5'5" x 15'7"
- Room 6 TypeSunroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions10'10" x 12'11"
- Room 7 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions5'1" x 10'1"
- Room 8 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions8'11" x 15'10"
- Room 9 TypePrimary Bedroom
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions14'2" x 16'
- Room 10 TypeBath - Full
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions10'1" x 13'1"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions13' x 19'6"
- Room 12 TypeBath - Full
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions9'7" x 13'
- Room 13 TypeRec Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions14'7" x 23'9"
- Room 14 TypeFamily Room
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions10' X 12'10"
- Room 15 TypeBonus Room
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions12'2" x 16'3"
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 16 LevelBasement
- Room 16 Dimensions6'8" x 11'8"
- Room 17 TypeUtility Room
- Room 17 LevelBasement
- Room 17 Dimensions6'8"x11'8"
- Room 18 TypeFoyer
- Room 18 LevelBasement
- Room 18 Dimensions5'7"x 20'5"
- Room 19 TypeWorkshop
- Room 19 LevelBasement
- Room 19 Dimensions22'10"x23'5
- Building Number2346
- StreetQuechee Main Street
- DistrictHartford School District
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Country Setting, Landscaped, Level, Open, Recreational, River, River Frontage, Slight, Water View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsRecreation, Residential
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Launch, Barn, Building, Deck, Garden Space, Hot Tub, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch, ROW to Water, Sauna, Shed, Storage, Window Screens, Windows - Triple Pane, Beach Access, Poultry Coop
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorClapboard, Stone, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Water Body NameOttauquechee River
- Water Body TypeRiver
- Water AccessOwned
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsDirectly Adjoining
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Foot Print Dim28' X 67"
- View Count14
Your Local Office
Roger Clarkson Realtors
38 S Main St
Hanover, NH 03755
Copyright 2023 PrimeMLS, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this display comes in part from the IDX Program of PrimeMLS. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated June 1, 2023 12:42 PM EDT